JPF has been offering support to internally displaced persons (IDPs) and host communities in the northern Syrian governorates of Aleppo including distribution of ready-to-eat and hygiene kits, and delivery of mine risk education sessions to at-risk populations. Trust was contracted to conduct a third-party monitoring exercise to monitor the project’s implementation through field visits to a sample of project locations. Primary data was collected from beneficiaries and stakeholders through 1000 household surveys, 10 key informant interviews and 8 focus group discussions. The collected data was analysed, and key findings and recommendations for improvement in future projects have been presented in a final report.
- Sector/s : Food Security and Livelihood – Risk Education
- Project type : Monitoring (Post-distribution)
- Location : Syria (Idleb & Aleppo)
- Period : July – November 2018
- Donor : Japanese Government