Trust understands that plans can change, however, to ensure another participant doesn’t miss out on our courses we have the following procedures for training cancellations:
1. Administrative charges will apply for bookings cancelled two weeks or more before the start of a course. Applicants will be entitled to a refund of 85% of the paid course fees, or offered a transfer of 90% of the course fees paid onto the next instance of the course.
2. For bookings cancelled one to ten working days before a course begins, 80% of the course fee will be refunded (during normal Turkey working days, Monday-Friday and working hours 9am-5pm).
3. No refund will provided for bookings cancelled less than 24 hours (working days only) before a course, or after a course has started.
4. If the applicant chooses to transfer to another course and then cancels their booking a second time, neither a further transfer nor a refund will be offered.
5. The refund must be claimed within two months from the cancelled course start date and may take up to 30 days to process
Please note that unfortunately we are only able to cover our local bank charges and not the recipient’s bank charges when we make refunds.